Thursday 3 October 2013

My favourite Movie :D The Black Swan

Hello! Today the theme is my favorite movie.
When I watch Amélie when I was 13, I think that it will be my favorite movie forever, however when I was 18 I watch “The black swan” in my boyfriend’s house and this changed. Now, my favorite movie is clearly “The black swan”.








In The black swan, the leading actress is Natalie Portman, she is so beautiful!

In this movie she is a ballet dancer and she dreams with be the “swan queen” in the musical “The swan lake”. However her mother is more obsessed with it that she and she feel much stressed because of her pressure. The reason of this pressure is that when her mother was young she dreamed the same but she couldn't do it.









 The protagonist finally yields and she begins go crazy. She has hallucinations and because it, she commit suicide without intention stabbing herself thinking in other person. It’s the ending most dramatic that I see. It’s shocking! I like it, is so wonderful. I love dramatic stories, besides the movie is about of psychology, the protagonist is insane; is perfect for me, really.


Ahm… ah! How do you enjoy more a movie? For me it’s depends. Sometimes I prefer the cinema, for example for the terror movies, It’s really enjoy see the scared faces of the people around. Other times I prefer watch my favorite movie with my boyfriend or my friends eating potato chips or pop corn.
Well, this is the end… oooow :(


See you later!

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful movie. I like too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie. But she have violent hallucinations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion here!

    I havent seen Black Swan, and i kind of wanted to see it, but you spoiled the end! now i wont see it in the near future.

    Also, Natalie its a wonderful actress and a beautiful person, i love her!

    ReplyDelete