Thursday 12 September 2013

The first semester, the first disaster... but with happy ending

It was so terrible! Remember the past semester is a big torture.  The reason is because the first semester’s courses were really very boring, so I went to University with dislike.

The courses were of professional’s cycle and I was very excited for them, but I become disappointed. The work in them was in groups and I had a lot of difficulties for that.

However  no everything was that bad, because like the courses were one of each area of psychology, I learned very much… well, of course only some, honestly only of organizational and  educational areas, ah! I learned a little of legal area, this because of the practices made.

Besides to academic, I didn’t many things. I started to work in the cinema near to my house, to 45 minutes around.  With so little time, I didn’t very happy, but my friends and my family help me a lot for relax.

Talk or write for me is very relaxing, more that run or ride a bike. I prefer the peace and silence and a few friends.

When the first semester ended, we were to Fantasilandia and for relax us we screamed a lot in the Boomerang and Raptor, the greatest rollers coaster of the attractions park J hahahaha! It’s was the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment